Add Hours and Minutes is a simple calculator app that adds times given in hours and minutes. It helps with the recording of machine running times, with the addition of flight times in your pilots’ flight log, or your driving times as a truck driver.
- Simple, elegant and functional
- No advertisement, no commerical “pro” version
- Does not spy on you
- 100% Open Source
- Written without commercial interest
Runs right in your web browser
For best experience, please download and install the native version of the program on your computer.
- Android: You find the App on Google Play.
- Windows: Program package for all modern Windows versions
- Linux: Flatpak packages for all common distributions.
- Linux: traditional packages for all common distributions. These pages explain how to tie in our repositories, in case you wish to receive updates automativally.
- You can find the source code here on GitLab.
The program is open source and available for free. It is licensed under the GNU Public License v3, or any later version of the GNU Public License. If you use images created with this program in your publication, we would be glad if you could include a reference to this site.